Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break!

This coming week is Spring Break!! Not that it really means anything to me, other than I'll be pretty lonely at work what with all the campus away. As a real student I totally looked forward to spring break, but as a grown up student its pretty much like any other week - boo for me.

The gray is continuing his antics. We've found he loves Grandma Marge and Grandpa Don. In cleaning and sorting we came across a photo of the two of them and because we weren't sure where we were going to put it, it ended up staying on the coffee table. Next day, I'm sitting on the couch and Henry, quick as a flash, jumps on the table, grabs the photo (in his mouth) and shoots off across the room. I chased him and got it away from him :) Hoping it may have been just a fluke thing, I put the photo back on the table, but he went right back after them again. I suppose it is sweet really, he just wants to be close to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment