Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lock Down :(

I had another OB appointment on Friday, all is well. However, I have been put on lock down. I'm not supposed to travel any further than 100 miles away from my doctor. Because of the whole 'high risk' thing, there is a chance I could always pop sooner than later and doc wants me near to her. Which is good, but at the same time, kind of affects some out of town plans we've had for awhile. Baby Shower, Thanksgiving, Family time...

My sisters had been planning a baby shower for me, complete with specifically requested food items. (these days, it is ALL about the food...who am I kidding, its always been about the food) They've decided to go ahead with the shower, invites have gone out already. So, they're going to have MY party without ME! I told mom I suppose that's okay, but neither of them are allowed to open a single one of my presents!!

And I'm going to miss seeing all the people I was hoping to see back home. Poor me...

Maybe Lance will make me another pie to make me feel better.